lunedì 3 agosto 2009

Walchensee report

Good wind, flat (and very clean) water, sunshine, good organization,nice people,good beer,food and lot of fun made the last weekend regatta in Walchesee a great event. This place is really ideal for sailing a moth.
I was sailing ok on Saturday, but my speed was really bad upwind so I scored just 8-8-9 in the 12 boats fleet. A bit disappointed for that. 
I have to say a big "thanks" to all the guys who helped me to improve my main foil set up. Thanks a lot , really. This kind of friendly attitude is very nice.
The next day I had much more lift on the main foil  and was quick enough to finish fourth in the only race sailed in a solid 15+ knots termical wind.
Congratulatioon to Sven for the success.
I wish to come back again on Walchensee the next year.

Nessun commento: