lunedì 17 agosto 2009

For kicker pullers

Here's a picture of my kicker block, broken on the last training day in Campione.....
I also damaged the push rod during my days on garda lake: I had to cut it about 3mm and to rebuild the screw in the bottom part which inserts into the flap. It was very difficult to find the 2mm  tool which creates the screw. When I found it and fixed the sistem I had to unwind the push rod screw on the top part, since I had cut it,  to achieve again  the same main foil set up.

1 commento:

Doug Culnane ha detto...

This is a good way of doing the kicker:

http://www.sailingbits.com/catalog/Moth-Vang-Strop-2-p-39.html

Cheaper and lighter and more reliable than normal sailing fittings.

You can get them from Sailing bits, aardvark and Tom Whicher.

All the best,

Doug